Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When I Was Drinking

Today an English dude said to me, "Watch out sonny, smoking stunts your growth." I am pretty sure it was a joke because I am tall.

Now a video from the Germans, the traditional enemies of the British. If I am ever in Hamburg the Miniatur Wunderland will be at the top of my list of attractions to enjoy. As the video explains, it is "the largest model railway in the world and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Germany."


Now for Germany's finest musical genre, Krautrock. These are the 50 Best Albums in Krautrock according to some guy named Julian Cope. I don't totally agree with him because he does not include Can's "Future Days", but I don't have the time to compile such a list so I will cease criticizing him.

This is a video that some guy, not Julian Cope, made for Moonshake which is on Future Days and is a damn fine song. The man who made the video doesn't let the whole song play but it is more entertaining than watching a video that just has the album cover static in the background the whole song.

No comments: